The deployment of a gear pump as dispenser head is useful for all operations you have to dispense media with high volume accuracy.
The charging of the pump can be set accurately.
The pre-set volume will be dispensed, then the gear pump is automatically stopped.
It also can be switched on and off with an external push-button.
Some of our gear pumps also are equipped with own heating circuits for each dispensing needle and cartridge container - this way even heatable media can be dispensed in an accurate and clean way.
- Suitable for media with highest viscosity
- Steady material flow, charging:0,6 cm³ / rot.
- Adjustable time interval for automatical purging
- No dripping by adjustable retract
- External starting via potential free closer
- Parameters adjustable by membrane keypad and LCD-Display
- Pressure reducer with manometer and material container
Volume accurate dispensing of low to high viscous media with eccentric screw.
Material protecting charging with a volume accuracy of about 1%.(Material depending)
Suitable for dispensing Uv-media, silicones, glues, greases and even abrasive media.
Medium touching parts: HD-POM, stainless steel.
The electrical 1K-dispensing valves are dispensing media directly out of cartridges.
Precisely dispensing out of small cartidges of 3 ml content up to Euro- and Semco-Cartridges of 310 ml or 380 ml.
The piston of these dispensing valves is firmly fixed with the spindle and therefor enables a retract of material.
This way a dripping can be prevented.